RODENTICIDE CEREALS TO TRIPLE BROMADIOLONE - 5 KG
New formula to grain to lure the rat in a bait box or agricultural waste disposal areas.
The three cereals, oats, malt and soya together to ensure the best possible palatability black rats present in the granaries and fields.
This professional formula to bromadiolone can increase the efficiency of rat poison.
It contains a bittering agent to strengthen the protection of accidental ingestion by children or pets.
It should be used in the secure bait boxes to avoid any dispersions cereals.
Cereals are B for the treatment of indoor public and agricultural buildings, landfills, landfills, commercial.
It acts as a potent anti-coagulant, to the déliminer colonnie rats a few days after ingestion.
It is recommended in alternation with the dough in oiled difenacoum not to accustom the rats to a single formulation and taste.
Instructions for use :
- Against rats : 50-100 g Put cereal in the box baiting. Separate boxes every 10-15 mètresselon the species and the level of infestion.
To be used exclusively in the bait box secured with a key.
Place the box on the busiest roads by rodents.
Do not apply directly in the burrows.
Check and refill the positions appâtages every 3 to 4 days as the bait is consumed. Remove dead rodents and dispose of them according to the prescribed rules.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not breathe the dust from cereals.
- Keep only in the original packaging.
- Do not discharge the product into the environment.
- Wear appropriate equipment if possible, FFP2 mask and gloves.