CEREOX-DF POLYVALENT RATICIDE WITH DIFENACOUM - Shelled oats - 5 KG
Rodenticide professional multi-purpose cereal based difenacoum effective for mice and rats.
This bait will be consumed without arousing the mistrust of domestic rodents or of the countryside. It is the one with the lowest toxicity to domestic animals, thanks to its new formulation.
The raticide is proposed in a bucket of 5 kg for an exclusively professional use, according to the new regulations limiting the consumption of raticide. It is possible to order the cereal box of 1 Kg for use in a reduced area.
The attraction of this bait is effective on mice and rats by guaranteeing a powerful anti-coagulant effect. Rodents die rapidly after ingestion even after several weeks of treatment.
Racism affects both young people and adults.
It is necessary to wait between 6 and 20 days after the beginning of the anti-rodent treatment to see the effectiveness of the biocide.
Application areas :
Breeders, farmers, cereals, bakery, food storage areas, restaurant cellar, hotel attic, gîtes, country house.
- Against mice: 1 dose of 25g per baiting station in the spacing every 4 meters.
- Against rats: 75g to 100g per bait station special large rodents in the spacing of 5 to 10 meters depending on the species targeted and the level of infestation.
Bait stations are strongly recommended to protect wildlife and domestic animals. There is a risk of intoxication in cats and dogs.
- Do not open the bags.
- Place baits in areas frequented by rodents.
- Place the bait in a non-floodable area.
- Replenish the bait stations regularly after the first application, every week as long as the oat pack is consumed.
- Remove dead rodents and dispose of them according to the rules.
"Use biocides carefully. Before use, read the label and product information".