RATICIDE CORN + MAIZE BROKEN BROMADIOLONE - Bucket 10 KG
Reinforced bait with wheat and corn to fight against all rodents outside.
Bromadiolone raticide is versatile in order to reach mice, rats and field mice. It is very effective in the case of single ingestion or repeated consumption as part of a treatment plan over several weeks.
The rodents will die in a few days, which makes it possible not to arouse the mistrust of the colony. In case, where there is a major infestation of black rats or mice, you will be able to complete the treatment with oatmeal mouse special rat poison.
Since anti-coagulant cereals are in bulk, it is necessary to use the bait boxes to prevent the seeds from being scattered around the area to be treated. In addition, you are not likely to poison a pet or just a fox that passes into the area.
The time required for the appearance of the effects of rat poisoning is 3 to 11 days after the first ingestion of the bait.
Application areas :
Breeders, farmers, grain farmers, bakers, food storage areas, restaurant cellar, hotel loft, cottages, country house.
Application methods - Dosage :
- Against field mice: 100g per bait station, placing them every 2 to 5 meters.
- Against rats: 50g to 100g per large rodent baiting station by depositing them from 5 to 10 meters depending on the target species and the level of infestation.
- Against mice: 25g per post every 2 to 5 meters depending on infestation.
It is strongly recommended to use bait stations to protect wildlife and pets. There is a risk of intoxication in the cat and the dog.
AMM FR2014-0175 at 0.005% Bromadiolone.
- Position baits in areas frequented by rodents.
- Keep the oat pail in bulk in a dry, tight place.
- Place the bait in a non-flood zone.
- Refill the bait stations regularly after the first application, every week as long as the bag of oats is consumed.
- Remove dead rodents and dispose of them according to the prescribed rules.
S2 - Keep out of reach of children
S13 - Keep away from food and drinks including those for animals
S20 / 21- Do not eat, drink or smoke while using
S24 / 25 - Avoid contact with skin and eyes
S46 - If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or
- Wash your hands after treatment
Use biocides carefully. Before use, read the label and product information.
This product can only be sold to professionals with a biocidal number or to farmers.