RODENTICIDE BRODIFACOUM PROPASTA 40 PPM 10 KG
Oiled dough with special lightning bait in a community or municipality.
This reinforced raticide is intended for professionals of the rat control in the communes and co-properties. It is used alternately with a bromadiolone blocker to prevent habituation. It should be placed in the bait boxes for rats because of the diameter of the hole.
The anti-coagulant in the oiled paste works quickly, but it is best to replace the bait regularly so that rodents do not smell another rodent on the package.
This rodenticide can only be sold to certibiocidal professionals or farmers, as it contains 40 PPM of active ingredient. Rodents will die by haemorrhage after 5 to 9 days after first ingestion.
- Against mice: 2 dose of 10g or 1 dose of 20g per bait station spaced every 3 to 5 meters.
- Against the rats: 12 doses of 10g per bait station special large rodents spacing from 5 to 10 meters depending on the species and the level of infestation.
It is strongly recommended that bait stations be used to protect wildlife and pets. There is a risk of intoxication in the cat and the dog.
Position the boxes on the most frequented passages. Avoid flood areas. The number of boxes depends on the treatment site, the geographical context and the severity of infestation.
Ingredients : Brodifacoum 0.004% + milling with cereal flour + vegetable oil + sugar + aroma + bittering
Precautions for use :
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not breathe dust from cereals.
- Keep only in the original packaging.
- Do not reject the product in the environment.
- Wear appropriate equipment if possible, a mask and a pair of gloves.
- Use biocides carefully. Before use, read the label and product information.
Precautionary tips :
S2 - Keep out of reach of children
S13 - Keep away from food and drinks including those for animals
S20 / 21- Do not eat, drink or smoke while using
S24 / 25 - Avoid contact with skin and eyes
S46 - If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or
Use biocides with caution. Before use, read the label and product information.
This product can only be sold to professionals with a biocidal number or to farmers.
N ° AMM: FR-2014-0152