RATICIDE BRODIFACOUM PROPASTA 40 PPM 5 KG
Reinforced bait in the form of oiled paste with brodifacoum to attract and eliminate both rats and mice resistant to other rat poisons.
This mixture of wheat and cracked corn cereals is effective in controlling rodents in the vicinity of a livestock building or food storage facility. It may occur during alternating treatment with another paste or block with bromadiolone in heavily infested areas.
Rats-specific baiting boxes should be used to ensure entry passage to all rodents.
The anti-coagulant used lightning eliminates rodents quickly, without arousing their distrust.
This rodenticide can only be sold to certibiocidal professionals or farmers because it contains 40 PPM of active ingredient. The rodents will die by haemorrhage, after 5 to 9 days after the first ingestion.
- Against mice: 2 dose of 10g or 1 dose of 20g per bait station spaced every 3 to 5 meters.
- Against the rats: 12 doses of 10g per bait station special large rodents spacing from 5 to 10 meters depending on the species and the level of infestation.
It is strongly recommended that bait stations be used to protect wildlife and pets. There is a risk of intoxication in the cat and the dog.
Position the boxes on the most frequented passages. Avoid flood areas. The number of boxes depends on the treatment site, the geographical context and the severity of infestation.
Ingredients : Brodifacoum 0.004% + milling with cereal flour + vegetable oil + sugar + aroma + bittering
Precautions for use :
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not breathe dust from cereals.
- Keep only in the original packaging.
- Do not reject the product in the environment.
- Wear appropriate equipment if possible, a mask and a pair of gloves.
- Use biocides carefully. Before use, read the label and product information.
Precautionary tips :
S2 - Keep out of reach of children
S13 - Keep away from food and drinks including those for animals
S20 / 21- Do not eat, drink or smoke while using
S24 / 25 - Avoid contact with skin and eyes
S46 - If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show this container or
Use biocides with caution. Before use, read the label and product information.
This product can only be sold to professionals with a biocidal number or to farmers.
N ° AMM: FR-2014-0152