DIFENACOUM MULTIPURPOSE RATICIDE 5 KG
Mouse and rat bait in oiled paste of 10 g special local closed storage or display.
This rat poison is designed to be more palatable than the difenacoum block, because the dough releases a more tantalizing smell on mice in rooms where cereals, such as flour are stored to make bread or pastries.
This treatment solution is ideal for premises, as it avoids the dispersion of the bait.
Oiled paste is suitable for all types of commercial rodents in order to protect bags of cereals. This product is relatively stable in humid environments for 2 months.
The powerful anticoagulant used makes it possible to eliminate rodents quickly, within 5 to 9 days, depending on their size, without ever arousing their suspicion.
This rat poison can only be sold to professionals with certibiocide or to farmers, because it contains 50 PPM of active ingredient.
Usage tips :
- Against rats: 50 to 100 g every 5 to 10 meters depending on the infestation.
- Against mice: 20 to 30 g every 2 to 5 meters.
Composition : Difenacoum 0.005% and bitter
Precautions for use :
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not breathe dust from cereals.
- Keep only in the original packaging.
- Do not discharge the product into the environment.
- Wear appropriate equipment if possible, a mask and a pair of gloves.
- Use biocides with care. Before use, read the label and product information.
Precautionary advice :
S2 - Keep out of the reach of children
S13 - Keep away from food and drink including those for animals
S20 / 21 - Do not eat, drink or smoke during use
S24 / 25 - Avoid contact with skin and eyes
S46 - If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show the container or
Use biocides with care. Before use, read the label and product information.
This product can only be sold to professionals with a biocidal number or to farmers.
AMM N °: FR-2013-0012