REVERSE OSMOSER MEMBRANE 3013 - 400 GPD
Domestic reverse osmosis membrane with 400 GPD / day of drinking water production.
This element equips direct-process domestic reverse osmosis equipment to provide consistent performance with a long service life. It is compatible with all 3013 membrane holders.
This membrane is intended to operate in an osmosis system with a direct flow, without tank.
Performance of the OLTREMARE membrane 3013:
- Maximum production: 400 GPD at 25° C
- Maximum operating pressure: 300 psi - 2.07 MPa
- Maximum inlet temperature: 45° C
- Maximum loss of heat: 10 psi
- Maximum water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Maximum dirt density: 5 SDI- Chlorine tolerance: 0.1 ppm maximum
- Iron, manganese, maximum: 0.1 ppm
- Length: 13 inches
- 3 inches diameter
See features for more details.
The membranes should be stored wet and sealed in the original containers.
If the membrane is already wet, it should not dry out. Drying the membrane will cause irreversible changes.
The action of chlorine can damage the membranes.
In case of prolonged stoppage, it is recommended to immerse the membrane in a suitable protection solution to prevent biological growth.
When using or replacing the membrane for the first time, it is necessary to rinse for 0.5 to 1 hour. So keep it - discard the product.
The warranty is void for deposits fouled by deposits or biological growth, misused, poorly maintained or stored.