» » » » Novaclac T-CAPS concentrated insecticide 100 ml
Novaclac T-CAPS concentrated insecticide 100 ml
See larger image
I have seen this product cheaper elsewhere.
Share :

Novaclac T-CAPS concentrated insecticide 100 ml

Reference - IN-CYP-40004

Insecticide concentrate for dilution against tiger mosquitoes

Rating:0 opinion
With this article earn 19 Points
23.00 €
Warranty  Warranty 1 year
Quantity : 
+
-
Product available
Add to cart
Ask an estimate
Get a discount depending on the quantity ordered :
À partir de
Prix unitaire
2 Articles
22.00 €
4 Articles
21.00 €
description
Notice

T-CAPS MICRO-ENCAPSULE - 100 ML

 

Ultra-concentrated, micro-encapsulated insecticide to repel flying and crawling insects in the summer inside and outside the home.

It is very effective against insects, including tiger mosquitoes responsible for dengue and Chikungunya in France and overseas departments.
Its concentrated formula allows it to be diluted according to the surfaces to be treated. The insecticide treatment can be carried out by spraying or nebulization.
Remainence of 3 to 4 weeks depending on support (excluding leaching) and 1 to 2 weeks against tiger mosquitoes outdoors. Restore the surface in case of new infestation.
This insecticide is effective against mites, bed bugs, ticks, fleas. The insecticidal effect starts a few minutes after application. The micro-capsule technology has an immediate effect and also a prolonged effect, as only 10% of the active ingredient is released immediately. the remaining 90% are gradually released. The microcapsules are washed away by insects to contaminate the colony.

 

It is versatile, so it can be effective against mosquitoes, flies, wasps, ants, cockroaches.
The insects are eliminated in a few minutes on the curtains, mosquito net, pergolas, terrace.
You can eat on your terrace or balcony all summer without being bitten by mosquitoes. If you fear these insects, you can protect your environment 100% by using the new aerosol spray formula to create an insect barrier.
It is advisable to remove animals and people from the area to be treated.

 

Composition of the new generation T-CAPS:
Cypermethrin: 90 g/l

 

Precautions for use:
S 2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S 13 Keep away from food and drink, including those for animals.
S 45 In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
Contact the nearest poison control center.
S 23 Do not breathe sprayed product.
S 51 Use only in well-ventilated areas.
R 20 Harmful by inhalation.
R 25 Toxic if swallowed.
R 43 May cause sensitization by skin contact.
R 52/53 Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the environment
 aquatic.
Remove animals and people from the area to be treated.
After application, wash hands with soap and water.

Back to top
description
Notice

Reviews about this Novaclac T-CAPS concentrated insecticide 100 ml (0 reviews)

pixel_trans
There is no review for this item.
pixel_trans
pixel_trans
Back to top