JUNCTION FITTING CONNECTOR - TUBE 8 MM - 5/16 INCH
5/16 inch polypropylene junction for connection to any 8mm fitting to direct a 90° tube.
This type of connection is more resistant to acidic liquids and temperature than the acetal junction elbow. It is suitable for all domestic and industrial applications for the production of fluid or air circuits.
It can be used in all sectors of the food industry and chemistry.
Compatibility of fluids : formic acid, boric acid, mercury, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, ammonium nitrate, hydrogen sulphide.
Application sectors : chemical industry, cosmetics, research laboratory, water treatment, alcohol filtration, wine filtration.
Technical characteristics :
- Composition: Polypropylene
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar at 20° C - 4 bar at 65° C
- Compatible tube: 8mm - 5/16 inch
- Compatible connector: 5/16 inch - 8 mm
- Certification: NSF - FDA - ACS