TREATMENT PLANT OF RAIN WATER - IRRIGATION : 3 FILTRATION 9-3/4 inches
Filtration plant Rainwater recovery or to be used for irrigation or operating machinery.
This filter retains all suspended matter above 25 microns and odors.
The first filter 60 microns is washable nylon polish filtration, to retain larger particles. It may be replaced by a filter of 150 microns, as desired.
The entrance to this filtration is 3/4 inch, or 20/27 to suit a domestic standard pipe.
The first filter removes solids from the water (mud, sand, plants). In the second filter body, the other debris filter is 25 microns to filter finer.
Finally, the block carbon filter removes odors and pesticides.
With 3 assembled filter holders, we provide triple mounting bracket with screws and a mounting key to change its cartridges yourself.
Product benefits :
- The head and ring of filter holders are FDA approved polypropylene and ACS.
- The inlet and outlet are made of brass.
- The tank is transparent styrene acrylonitrile Certified FDA and ACS.
Cartridges included for rainwater :
- 1 cartridge 60 micron washable impurities
- 1 cartridge 25 micron sediment
- 1 cartridge carbon
Dimensions of cartridges :
Length : 9 3/4 inches = 248 mm