KIT 5 CARTRIDGES COILS IMPURETES 50 MICRONS
Pre-filtration cartridges for all impurities greater than 50 microns compatible with all filters.
This type of cartridge is placed before a fine filtration and a carbon cartridge in a duplex or triplex filtration station installed on the general water inlet.
It can also be used in the case of a rainwater treatment for irrigating the garden or drilling water for a cistern.
All suspended materials are filtered, such as sand, pollen, dust, black or red mud.
It does not clean, but can be washed once, waiting to replace it with a new one.
Compatibility : 9-3 / 4-inch and 10-inch transparent and opaque filter housings
Technical characteristics :
- Active Ingredient : Polypropylene
- End Caps : None
- Maximum dimensions : Length: 9-3/4 inch = 248-250 mm - Width: 65 mm
- Adsorption capacity :
- Filtration : 50 micron nominal
- Compliance : ACS
- Operating temperature : 5 to 60°C
- French made
- Duration of use 6 to 12 months depending on the quality of origin of the water.