CARBON CARTRIDGE BLOCK 0.5 MICRON HIGH PERFORMANCE 9 3/4 INCHES
Carbon cartridge 0.5 micron briquette block to reduce the bad taste and odor in the water due to chlorine.
Its effectiveness is appreciated all over the world, and especially on islands like Réunion or Martinique where water does not have a stable quality.
The unique structure of the active carbon block eliminates a large number of bacteria Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, Toxoplasma cysts and prothozoa less than 0.5μ.
High performance anti-chlorine cartridge is intended for the domestic and industrial filtration of drinking water.
It is very effective for purifiers on sink and under sink, in general filtration or in an inverse osmosis.
Compatibility : Transparent and opaque 9-3 / 4-inch filter holder
Technical characteristics :
- Active Ingredient : Activated carbon briquette
- End Caps : Plastic
- Maximum dimensions : Length: 9-3/4 inch = 248 mm - Width: 2-7/8 inch = 73 mm
- Adsorption capacity : 22700 liters at 2 mg/l of free chlorine
- Psi : 3.7 = 0.23 bar
- Filtration : 0.5 micron nominal
- Compliance : NSF - FDA
- Seals : Buna-N
- Operating temperature : 5 to 82°C
- Duration of use 6 to 12 months depending on the quality of origin of the water.