NATURAL PYRETHRE REINFORCED AEROSOL 250 ML
Insecticide aerosol formula reinforced with natural pyrethrum for Maxiprog automatic diffuser against flies in breeding.
It effectively protects living quarters or animal breeding rooms against flying insects present during hot periods in summer.
The active formula is more concentrated in natural pyrethrum than in the 250 ml aerosol with conventional pyrethrum.
The insecticide is used in agriculture, among sheep, cows or pigs.
It is used indoors or in covered places without drafts.
The Maxiprog diffuser is installed at the top of a piece of furniture or fixed to the wall, directed towards the opening of the door or the bay window.
Properties and performance
- Effective in all open places.
- Slightly scented.
- Effective for a volume up to 100 m3.
- Repellent and shock effect on all flying insects (flies, mosquitoes, wasps).
- Capacity of 250 ml.
Examples of applications
- Individuals: main or secondary house, veranda, living room, kitchen, terrace, sanitary facilities, workshop.
- Professionals: toilets, waiting room, offices, receptions, corridors, cloakrooms, restaurants.
Ideal for treating horse boxes against flies and horseflies, for grain deposits, for organic bakeries.
- Works with most devices currently on the French market.
- Position the aerosol in the reserved space.
- If you use it with the MaxiProg, see the product sheet to know its duration of use on the table.
The product is recommended for use in a place without too many drafts, in order to have maximum efficiency. Ideal for clubhouses in equestrian centers, because flies no longer enter the room where the device sends the reinforced natural pyrethrum every 8 or 16 minutes.
- 21 g / Kg Pure natural vegetable pyrethrum.
When the pyrethrum is sprayed regularly by the automatic diffuser, the cloud, made up of several thousand micro-copy drops, forms a curtain in front of the opening (door, window, bay window) to prevent flying insects from entering the room.
In order to have maximum efficiency, it is advisable to set the automatic Maxiprog device to 35 days and 24 hours a day so that it diffuses the product every 12 minutes during the day to ward off flies and wasps and all night long for mosquitoes.
for use in the countryside, near cows or sheep, it is advisable to treat the door and window frames with the insect barrier.
As this product is an insecticide, it is advisable not to direct the jet towards people, animals, an aquarium or food.
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
“Use biocidal products with caution. Before use, read the label and the product information ”.